At Life Safety Inspections, we take fire safety seriously. This is why we strongly recommend that businesses make inspecting, recharging, and replacing their fire extinguishers a priority.
- Inspecting Your Fire Extinguishers—Do you inspect your fire extinguishers regularly? Don’t take these lifesaving devices for granted – call us to book a fire extinguisher inspection today.
- Recharging Your Fire Extinguishers—During our thorough inspection process, we’ll let you know if any of your fire extinguishers needs a recharge. Any time you use a fire extinguisher, it needs to be recharged to make sure there’s enough pressure and liquid inside to extinguish another potential fire.
- Replacing Your Fire Extinguishers—Recharging your fire extinguishers isn’t always enough. If you need new fire extinguishers, we carry American-made options from reputable brands like Pyro-Chem, Ansul, and Amerex.
When to Call Us for Help
It’s easy to forget about the fire extinguishers in your building. But you should call us to come and inspect, recharge, or replace your fire extinguishers in any of these situations:
- A fire in your building happened, and someone used a fire extinguisher. We’ll come and recharge the extinguisher, so it’s ready to go again.
- Even if you haven’t used your fire extinguishers, you should still have us come inspect them and potentially recharge them. Plan on doing this approximately once a year.
- If your fire extinguishers exhibit signs of apparent damage, like corrosion or nozzle blockages, call us to come and look at them.
Make today the day you pick up the phone to get your fire extinguishers checked. Our goal is to make your business a safer place, so call us today!